(S79) C - Gerald Lavoie, TPE: 72

Gerry252

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Welcome to the VHL! I’m KaleebtheMighty, GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this year that is making a serious run for the cup, and we would love to have you. Right now, we can offer you 4th line minutes with the chance to move up and obtain more playing time if you’re active and ready to compete!

Although it’s not as many minutes as some other clubs offer, we do give you the serious chance in joining a team that could potentially raise the cup at the end of the season. We pride ourselves on our work ethic, our competitiveness, and our team presence as Reapers. Our locker room is made up of a great group of guys that will help you really enjoy the VHL and the community of users as a whole.

If you’re interested in joining the Reapers, just quote this post and say #fearthereaper. I look forward to seeing your response and watching you flourish in the VHL regardless of where you sign!

image.thumb.jpeg.3537d64edf1a926ee8c2060ad391a2b8.jpeg

Welcome to the League!!!!
@Gerry252

My name is Tina and I am the AGM of the S77 Founder Cup Champion Miami Marauders!! We would be very pleased to have you join us for the S78 season! We are a young up and coming team with lots of opportunity to play top line minutes and special teams! We are known for our very fun and interactive locker room; We take pride in our players earning and we do our very best to make it easy and fun for everyone here in Miami.  

Miami has a long list of great players and alumni that are helpful, encouraging and determined to be the best! 

If you are interested in accepting this offer and becoming a Marauder! Quote this with #TakingMyTalentsToSouthBeach

Good Luck in your career wherever you go :)

-Tina

Miami Marauders

Assistant General Manager

image.jpeg.67bb47c5717765c857c222624d7d1bf2.jpeg

image.png.6fd8e2ed989ee0552290af6b0634a208.png

Hello @Gerry252! Welcome to the VHL! I’m JB, the AGM of the Ottawa Lynx. Me and my GM dlamb are both active and here to help our players with whatever they need. 

Our locker room on discord is a great place, with active members who are very welcoming. 

We would like to offer you a contract. We can offer third line minutes at the moment, but that will change as you develop your player. 

Ottawa has a long history of developing stars, and YOU can be the next! Just quote this post and say #FEEDTHELYNX to join us! 

Have fun in the VHL,

JB

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hello there @Gerry252! I am fromtheinside, the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush. We are currently the top ranked team in the VHLM this season. We are all in this year on competing for a Founder's Cup and we have a roster full of community veterans. We pretty much have a full roster, but we are still looking for a solid fourth line center.

While you would be playing reduced minutes for this season, this is a great chance for you to win some hardware early in your career. If you prioritize team success over individual stats, Yukon is definitely the home for you. Either way after the end of the season you will go into the draft, so you may as well take a shot at a championship! General Manager @Juice and I pride ourselves in helping craft new members  in the community into quality players, so we can definitely help you get started.

If you are interested in joining, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify your intentions in signing with Yukon. From there we will DM you and send you a contract and  help get you set up in our Team Discord. No matter where you end up, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL! All the best!

On 6/10/2021 at 1:50 PM, fromtheinside said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hello there @Gerry252! I am fromtheinside, the Assistant GM for the Yukon Rush. We are currently the top ranked team in the VHLM this season. We are all in this year on competing for a Founder's Cup and we have a roster full of community veterans. We pretty much have a full roster, but we are still looking for a solid fourth line center.

While you would be playing reduced minutes for this season, this is a great chance for you to win some hardware early in your career. If you prioritize team success over individual stats, Yukon is definitely the home for you. Either way after the end of the season you will go into the draft, so you may as well take a shot at a championship! General Manager @Juice and I pride ourselves in helping craft new members  in the community into quality players, so we can definitely help you get started.

If you are interested in joining, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify your intentions in signing with Yukon. From there we will DM you and send you a contract and  help get you set up in our Team Discord. No matter where you end up, I hope you enjoy your time here in the VHL! All the best!

#FeelTheRush