How bad is my fantasy team

scoop

Last week when I was looking at how my award picks were doing, things were looking grim. I also noticed that several players who I had high hopes for on my fantasy team didn't seem to be doing well, so now I'll be taking a closer look to see just how bad I am doing.

Okay, yeah, it's bad. My first two picks, 6th and 7th overall, are two of the five worst scoring players in my group. But hey, at least I wasn't the only one who messed up early. Beketov picked Jim Bob at 4 and Prout picked Andrew Su at 5. Still, I am in last place in my group. In fact, five of the six players on my team are among the worst 12 players drafted in my group. Jolly Green Giant and Roque Davis are not living up to my expectations, and Sirkants Klamasteris is one of the weaker goalies. Actually, though, the top six fantasy goalies all went undrafted in my group, so none of us are doing all that well in that regard. The saving grace on my team is Onde Sandstrom, who is the highest scoring fantasy forward.

When the season is over, I'm definitely going to do a comparison to see which group did best. I know my group did not do well as far as defensemen and goaltenders go, as only two of our drafted defensemen are in the top 12 and none of the goalies are in the top six. We did better with the forwards, picking 13 of the 18 that would be in a perfect league. In terms of fantasy points, we are currently scoring, as a group, at 5278.48 total points out of a possible 5887.13. That gives us an 89.7% which doesn't seem so bad. Not sure how it'll compare to other groups, though.

Group 10 Standings (as of 6/12 sim)

1. @Sixersfan594 914.03
2. @Telkster 911.94
3. @Prout 910.87
4. @Wolverine 864.68
5. @Beketov 853.6
6. @scoop

Very tight race there at the top, damn.

3 minutes ago, scoop said:

When the season is over, I'm definitely going to do a comparison to see which group did best.

Reach out to me after the regular season, I can give you the information :cheers: