preds sig

v.2

Colors and lighting are perfect and well blended considering Warsaws’s unique color palette. The font and text format is great but I think you should make the entire text bigger, have it overlapping the player. Just seems like there’s too much open space on the left side of the sig. 9/10

Review: Very nice work here. The colors, lighting, text and logo are all working great together. Pleasing look overall and I even don't mind the black bars on top and bottom. Perhaps a bit of unused space that could have been resolved with a small amount of cropping. 9.5/10.

This is awesome, colours shoot right at me with flare and it’s all blended in so nicely. Nothing about this sig is bad really I can’t see any mistakes. The fonts are nice, logo in the back is nice, your player is placed nicely, and the colours once again are great. 10/10

Review:

Awesome sig overall!  I really like the lighting with the text and the logo in the back.  The text is absolutely sick and could not have been done better.  Really nothing to improve upon here, EXCEPT the logo police comes into the scene, at first glance there is only 1 logo (the background) but upon further inspection i see a small TBL logo on the players shoulder, nothing much at all. 9.9/10

Review:

This is nice. I like the  render effects. The logo background is cool, and I like the text. I think it might be a little overkill with the amount of layers you put on screen. It just feels a little clutterd with that many light sources. I like what you did with the scanlines. Keep uyp the great work!

9/10