Rookie Race

I like the concept of an informational graphic.  A couple of things though.  You could make the graphic a bit sharper (good logo swap BTW).  Also the font for Grapes' stats needs to be a bit more clear.  Good to see my boy Hlozek hangin' tough.  Nice work 7.5/10

Edited by Eynhallow

I really do like this concept, it's cool! I would resize some of the logos to fit in their columns better, that may help the visual appeal. Also, you changed the font of the numbers for each person, which is fine, but makes it appear a bit messy. I would have picked one font for it all. Other than that, it's great! 8/10

Review:

i love it.  ererything about this dope, the black and white and the font are really interesting choices which makes this graphic cool to look at. I also love these type of graphics showcasing leaderboards and multiple players instead of just the basic graphics we allways see. 9/10

Review: I really like this concept and you executed it well. The stats are layed out very nicely, and the B&W player fits in well. Only thing I would change is the title's font to something a bit more intense, and make the font for the points identical to each other. Overall it looks awesome, and I'll give it a 8/10!

I would love to see more graphics like this, don’t even care about the quality of the graphic I just love seeing random stats about the league all the time. This rookie stat tracker is nice, the fonts on it could be a bit better but besides that I like this a lot. 9/10