Fire and Ice

dlamb

Review:

Sugar, spice, fire, and ice. This sig def has some spice to it. Before I get into anything else, render seems to be a bit low-quality at first glance. Could be an old picture or whatever but it's a detriment from the overall cleanness of the sig. Easily the best part of this graphic is what you did with the text. Love the colors, love the MATTY text, love the >>>>> shit, love the sub text, I think the FIRE text could have been a bit bolder but that doesn't really takeaway from how awesome everything is as a whole. The background is...it's something. I can't put my finger on it, but having a bunch of lower quality light efx makes it seem very stale, whereas a sig with great lighting components should be pretty bright and flowy. Having some of those sparks and lights over the render, as well as magnifying them a bit, would really help.

8/10 - Solid sig, I do think this could have been a loooot better with some minor adjustments. Especially with that text, you had some strong things going.

Conceptually this is great, placements are on point and the fundamentals are there.  This sig is lacking flow though, the colours clash a bit and there isn't any blending between the render and the background.  Do you use photoshop?  If so maybe try throwing some gradient map or color balance layers to bring everything together a bit more.  Keep grinding 'em out! Overall 7/10