future goat.

STZ

I absolutely love the text in this graphic. The effects all work really well together, and I think it is very cohesive as a whole. My only thing is that the white vignette effect is a little bit too strong imo, but it's not overly noticeable. Overall, 9/10!

Review:

Really like the double render with one being desaturated. Also as others mentioned the text is great. Love the stroke effects on the outside as well as how the inside looks like a clipping mask from a Senators jersey with a filter. All aspects are really eye catching. 9.5/10

Review

Love the render placement in this, especially with the desaturated one in the "background". I also like the dissolve effect around the desaturated one. The red soft light is used just enough to give this sig enough color despite being mostly grayscale outside of the render. Im not a huge fan of the noisyness on the text, but the placement and font is still perfect. 9/10

absolute excellent job on this! The name placement and look is incredible and the white around the edges that fade to the black is beautiful 10/10