bogdan

dlamb

Review: Overall I think this graphic is good! Your logo swap and colour change are solid and are unique! I also think the glitchy graphic on your render is cool and again very unique! I do think the font is way to busy! And somewhat hard to read, lacks any standout points! But really like what you can do in the future!

7.5/10

I really like this graphic, the jersey swap is super clean and the logo doesn’t look out of place. I love the font you chose for the player’s name, it’s unique and stands out. The smaller words get a little hard to read but overall it’s a great look. 8.5/10  

Review: Nice jersey and color swap. The rest of the graphic is quite busy and the black text for the teams isn't easy to read.

I like the transparency of the upper quarter of the image. Good job overall, 7/10.

Review: Don't listen to critics above me. Great swap logo, absolutely amazing graphic with such a great font. I also like the colorful background . Awesome concept, I like your sig. 10/10.

Edited by qripll

Review: I like the concept a lot! the jersey and logo swap are very clean and well done! My only criticism is that the team names are difficult to read in places. All in all well done! 8/10