A Note From The Minnesota Storm AGM

youloser1337

As the VHLM playoffs reach the finals, I want to reflect on my brief time with the Minnesota Storm. Even though I joined late, I was welcomed with open arms on the team. I, hopefully, put out some fun and intriguing questions for the players each week. I even did a surprise locker room raffle for a $50 Steam gift card. Of course, all of this wouldn't be possible if I didn't get hired by the Minnesota Storm GM @PatrikLaine. I was truly honored to be picked and I hope I have lived up to your expectations.

As we head to the VHLM Finals, I want to thank all of the players for their hard work. Unfortunately, we can't keep everyone and we will probably lose a few of you to the dispersal draft later this month. Just remember, going 53-14-5 and sweeping the first two rounds was a team effort. We got some real gems from trades and drafting. Optimistically all of those gems will shine brightly in the finals. Right now, we all have to focus on beating Yukon!

-youloser1337 / Justin

28 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

Just remember, going 53-14-5 and sweeping the first two rounds was a team effort.

Holy fuck. I didn’t follow the M close enough this season and that is unbelievable. Nicely done. 

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, bigAL said:

Holy fuck. I didn’t follow the M close enough this season and that is unbelievable. Nicely done. 

I mean those first two rounds were against the 6th and 7th seeds but still….