before the new

Love the aesthetic. Background is very colorful and vibrant. The graphic gives me a very warm feeling. I love the amount of effort clearly put in and the detail applied. Very good work and I'd love to review more of your work in the future. 10/10 graphic for sure.

Review: Looks really fantastic! The color choice is on point, and I love the way that the player fades into the background. In addition, adding music was a nice touch! It may just be me, but the "Ryan" part in cursive is a bit difficult for me to read. It's probably just because I'm terrible at reading cursive. Overall, really fantastic work! 10/10 from me!

Review: Really clean graphic you have here. The font and text you used works perfectly for the theme, and all the colors are very nice, even though it's mostly blue. The one issue I have is that there was no logo swap attempt made, but because you didn't put the team the player is a part of in the VHL makes the logo swap less needed. Very good graphic. 8.5/10

Review:

I'm really digging the colour scheme with the purple background, as it meshes will with the jersey colour. That as well as I really, really like the font choice for your player's name here, I think the faded effect on the last name with the handwritten cursive first name works so great and for my next graphic I might try to do something similar. Overall a fabulous vibe on your newest player's graphic, and I'd give you a solid 9/10, would be a 10/10 but I'm not the biggest fan when player graphics have NHL logos involved (despite knowing you're not drafted yet).

review:

I really like the color scheme you choose along with the vibrant and "wavy" colors, that part alone makes me think that it is very good but I also really like the text you have on it.  Texts doesnt ussualy get me too excited but I really like this one.  The logo swap police could get on this case but I know that you arent drafted yet.  9/10!