Hell Seems To Be Getting More Chilly A Lot Lately

BladeMaiden

Hell froze over again, Today I agreed with the blue team.. Honestly feeling like i am on Reddit and should be posting in TIFU lol

@Beketov @Quik @bigAL This is dedicated to you.

https://anchor.fm/huddlehussy/episodes/Why-Does-hell-keep-freezing-over--I-agreed-with-the-blue-team-wtf-e14lu38

Damnit… I thought the decision you agreed with was hiring me :P 

If there’s a “community buy in thermometer” like one of those fundraising goals for how many people support our decisions, you are absolutely at the very top of that. We can make some changes that 90% of people are good with and not please good ol Blade. But, that means that when we have your support (hell freezes over) but we know that we did something really good. Thanks for sharing, and I can’t wait to pick and/or finish fights with you soon :) 

• Commissioner

Once every 3 years seems a reasonable enough rate for you to agree with us. I mean more would be nice but I can hardly say we should expect that.

“Grinding for our 12 TPE per week!?” Excuse young missy, but back in MY DAY the most you could make was 9 TPE/week, and the only way you were doing that is if you got a gosh darn JOB! You dang kids these days and your free 14 TPE and being able to make 12 TPE/week just through answering questions asked by the GM, WHO ALSO GETS PAID! Makes me sick.

DAMN ZOOMER SNOWFLAKES ALWAYS WANTING MORE AND MORE TPE WITHOUT HAVING TO EARN IT!