The three parts of my life

Agito

Saskatoon Wild 
Wild-lg.png

It's hard today to receive offers at the age of 44 but that day on May 18th, this coach believed in me and sent me a message to invite me to join the VHLM, being new to this league I didn't know where to start, being a former Boston player it was different, I had this feeling of anxiety that came back but I went for it and then I learned a lot of things that led me to see the player I wanted to become, an offensive defenseman. Thanks to the application of the advice that the coach gave me we had a good season I would say 

Season GP G A P +/- SHT PIM HIT SB GW PPG SHG
78 (SSK) 72 3 32 35 48 74 100 98 103 0 2 0
Totals 72 3 32 35 48 74 100 98 103 0 2 0

Thanks to this season, we made it to the playoffs unfortunately with the exhaustion of the regular season we did not make it past the first round of the playoffs. That's why since that day I didn't stop my training until the draft.

Season GP G A P +/- SHT PIM HIT SB GW PPG SHG
78 (SSK) 4 0 0 0 -1 3 8 4 6 0 0 0
Totals 4 0 0 0 -1 3 8 4 6 0 0 0

Las Vegas Aces
final.png

The draft is an important time for a field hockey player, so I was lucky enough to be a player chosen in the draft. I had a lot of interviews to try to get into teams like Halifax or Philadelphia but I never expected to be chosen by Las Vegas and yet I didn't mind the idea, not that I didn't want to be scouted by other teams. I just love surprises and I've always said that every experience is a good one and that's why I'm happy to be with the Aces.

Moscow Menace
MoscowColorCorrect.png

And here I am today after this draft I find myself under the cathedral of Moscow because the major league trust me and think that I am a future good player concerning the defense. I would never have imagined to have a vision on this magnificent view that Moscow gives. To be a player for the Aces and a prospect for Moscow is just incredible, it's a motivation that shows me that despite my age I can still go far in the field. 
1200px-Thank-you-transparent.svg.png
I would also like to thank each member of the VHL who allow the forum to live and make live an equally enriching experience every year, even if I am only here for one season which means for 2 months to be exact today within the forum! I find that the atmosphere is really nice! I found a nice community with whom we can discuss about a common passion, Hockey ! Thanks to all of you ! 

Thanks @Doomsday for taking me under your wing! My former coach but also my friend, we'll see you soon! 

@ferk Stay as you are in Saskatoon! You are a great guy! 

@JigglyGumballs and @Spartan As the title of my article says! You are the other two parts of my crystal towards victory and my goal

Edited by Agito

Bienvenue à Moscou et félicitations pour votre sélection à Las Vegas également ! Je parle pour moi et peut-être pour @JigglyGumballs dans la mesure où nous sommes très heureux de vous compter parmi nos équipes. Au plaisir de travailler avec vous au fur et à mesure de votre carrière!

Welcome to Moscow, and congratulations on being selected to Las Vegas as well! I speak for myself and maybe for Jiggs in that we're very excited to have you as part of our teams. Looking forward to working with you as your career unfolds!