Reason for signing (NA series)

Da Trifecta

YTzfe5K.png - The Calgary Wranglers seem to be a long shot to actually sign Davey Jones. He wont count them out just yet but they don't really seem like they will be the contending type anytime soon. He could help but he can't do it alone.

Yp5RCrq.png - The New York Americans, much like the Calgary Wranglers seem to be a long shot as well. It's not due to them not being contenders, but the fact that Davey's agent, Da Trifecta, isn't exactly GM Advantage's #1 fan.

IhclZ49.png - The Quebec City Muete would be a nice destination to land. Of course it seems they are rebuilding but the fact to actually play in Canada doesn't seem that far fetched to Davey. Of course he would have to get used to the constant cold weather.

qA3LVOO.png - The Seattle Bears seem to have an interesting situation going on. They are on the cusp of becoming contenders and Davey could boost that with signing with them. If he goes to Seattle, they could really make some noise against the Americans.

StPYNLI.png - The Toronto Legion are the last team in the North American conference. They are currently rebuilding along with the Muete. The chance he plays for them next season seems very slim.

Interesting reasoning... especially considering Calgary and Quebec are in the same position (and country) and Seattle is definitely long past the cusp of contending.

Exactly but Seattle could have something up their sleeve.

Signing Davey Jones would end the rebuild. Peeps can just hand us the cup after he signs that dotted line. 

Hahaha thanks for that vote of confidence.

I'd sign you regardless.  I just doubt I'd have cap space.  Also with Seattle losing Smyl, they aren't making any noise any time soon (not unless they acquire a goalie).

Understandable. Who knows, if it happens to be your team, I could end up signing for less. Never know.

Understandable. Who knows, if it happens to be your team, I could end up signing for less. Never know.

Less of what exactly?

Well max is 7M so 5M is technically less

I thought you meant less than the minimum, I was going to shake my head. I understand now

Wait you want a 7 Million dollar contract? Even with this new store? That means no more cups, right?

Edited by Kendrick

I thought you meant less than the minimum, I was going to shake my head. I understand now

Wait you want a 7 Million dollar contract? Even with this new store? That means no more cups, right?

I am just saying that is the maximum that can be offered. With the new store, I doubt that it makes much difference or I get that. I was using that as the top dollar amount that can be offered.

I am just saying that is the maximum that can be offered. With the new store, I doubt that it makes much difference or I get that. I was using that as the top dollar amount that can be offered.

Oh yeah true. Although a contending team won't be offering that as then it hinders there chances of contending. Lots of story lines with this one.

Oh yeah true. Although a contending team won't be offering that as then it hinders there chances of contending. Lots of story lines with this one.

True contenders the Quebec City Meute will offer anything. Even handies. 

Hence me saying I may take the pay cut (contending team) over the big pay day (rebuilding team)