Nylen DC Style!

Review time!

Hi Blade :)  That background is so hot, with the smooth curves and the dragons.  Not sure if I'm digging the red overlay thing going on, but the purples and blues with gold overlapping create a nice gradient effect-thingy going on.  The font choice and placement sure is conceptual; not sure if it works separating the names and splitting the horizontal/vertical direction.  It takes some crazy ideas and vision to conjure this one up, but hey it works for me!

Solid 9/10

Review:

There's...a lot going on in this graphic and I'm not sure that it's a good thing. It seems that you had two different backgrounds + effects mixed together and makes it a bit messy, definitely with the dragon in the background as it's face got messed up due to it. The colour swap for the jersey was done really well and the player render has a great resolution to it, but I would have preferred to see a logo swap on the shoulder. Overall I think there's a bit of work to be done on it, but I see the idea you were trying to go for. I'd give it a 6/10.

review:

Theres a ton going on in this graphic and I dont know if I really like it or if its bugging me, but the dragon in the background is something ive never seen on a D.C graphic and I think that is a really cool idea!  The logo with only the outlines is also really cool and im a big fan of that!  The text could have been done better by making it stand out more, the Dallas logo on his shoulder could be replaced also, Really good and unique work! 8/10