Changing Priorities (maybe?)

Renomitsu

This vhl.com article is essentially stream-of-consciousness, as I haven't planned terribly far ahead. Sorry.

One question I've been trying to answer over the last several weeks – how much longer am I going to stick with sim leagues?

I released an article a couple of weeks ago where I put some thoughts on paper regarding how to stay active in sim leagues with overall minimal free time. I've tried to avoid acknowledging it, but re-creating, even with carryover, is a bit of a task in and of itself. Aloe Dear is in her sixth season, and my players over in EFL (CMC and Renata Gonçalves) are in their seventh and fifth seasons, respectively – each either starting or heading towards regression.

My intention in EFL is to give CMC and Renata long careers – 10 seasons for my offensive player and probably 11 or 12 for my defensive one, all max-earning (I try to avoid anything below that). But Dear's career is a bit more harshly defined, capped at eight seasons before guaranteed requirement. And it's unlikely she'll end her career with Warsaw, as I made a promise to a few different users to at least try free agency before it's all said and done (I've never been active and made the choice to change teams as a player at the same time, to be clear).

My job is very taxing on my time currently. I wish I had a good answer to this question; as time goes on, it's seeming more and more likely I'll have to make some tough choices in the coming months.