The Red Menace, First Overall

NickSunderbruch

For those who have been following the Red Menace and his career thus far, it probably comes as no surprise that he was drafted first overall in the VHLM draft. But for those of you who know nothing of this Russian goaltending prodigy, you're in for a treat as he's likely the most prolific goaltending prospect we've ever seen enter the league. In his first season in the minor league, he played a total of 12 games, with a record of 7-3-1 and a .906 sv%, and a 2.34 GAA. For someone who came in the league at 80 TPE, that's really not that bad at all. 

But if The Red Menace wants to continue to win games and play to his fullest potential as a starter then he will have to start being a max earner and cap out as soon as he possibly can. There's some speculation around the league about whether he will live up to his potential or if he'll end up like many other players before him. Ottawa picked Menace first overall in this years draft along with two other first round picks. Ottawa wants a cup this season, and @16zknows that picking up this stud goalie was a great choice. 

In addition to being a prolific goalie, The Red Menace also enjoys being part of his local community, doing charity work for wherever he decides to play, and does clothes and food drives for children. So picking Menace in the draft was not only a good game decision for Ottawa but also a good humane decision. And I know this article doesn't make much sense, and that's probably because I have no idea what I should be writing as its been a good bit since I've written a good Media Spot that I could be proud of. So many apologies if this article turns out terrible, and incomprehensible. 

Though I would like to point out that The Red Menace is currently working on making sure his rebound control is the best it possibly can be, as he blames his bad rebound control for his 1-6 record in the World Juniors with team Asia. The Red Menace didn't play the way he wanted to in that tournament, and for sure wants to change the way he's handled the game thus far. And if The Red Menace is to become an all star goalie then it's likely that he'll have to change a few things up and continue to grow at a pace that he has yet to accomplish. So the road ahead of this young player is going to be tough, but it'll be paved with his hard work and his unquenchable thirst to win.

I can only imagine how this player is going to turn out, but with a lot of hard work and dedication I'm sure The Red Menace can become a goalie that's remembered forever by the league. The goal is the Hall of Fame, nothing less. I hope you all enjoyed my article today, and I think I hear my dad coming home from the bar, I'd better go grab my helmet and jock strap. Stay warm and stay icey, seacrest out. 

Review : I'm excited to see how the best named goaltender in the VHLM does this season. There's a lot of great potential goaltenders recently like Papa Emeritus and Xavier Booberry, so it would be sick if Menace could join the party. I wouldn't be shocked if your player was a sleeper in your S80 VHL draft and shines for Calgary (your first season stats in only 12 games are very good... 0.906 SV% is a great number for the VHLM, it should only get better as your player improves). For your article it's put together well, maybe an image of your player could grab the reader's eye better but besides that I enjoyed reading. Good luck in Ottawa this season, your team is looking nice and hopefully you can walk away with a Founder's Cup! 9/10

I always love reading articles talking about prospects and draft picks, I just love to see how they will do in the future. The Red Menace was a very fun prospect to follow, one of the better players to be picked in the VHLM, and I would love to hear how the season is expected to proceed. It is always good to write articles, sometimes they go off on tangents but there isn't need to apologies for that man, but I'm expecting to see the menace win some trophies! 8/10