(S81) D - Igor Zubov, TPE: 60

Russianmenice

Hey!!!

I'm the Sam the gm of the Halifax 21st!! We can offer you 2ND LINE MINUTES in Halifax. We may not be contenders but we can give you time no one else can!!!

you would fit right in!!!

I'd love to see you in a Halifax Uniform!! To join Halifax qoute this with #boatgang !!

Welcome to the VHL @Russianmenice!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our Top 4 minutes. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

Join_the_kings.png

Hello @Russianmenice

We would love to have you on Mexico City! We are working on building a cup contender here in Mexico City. We were hoping you could help us out! We have a great locker room and we would be able to help you grow your VHL player! We can offer you 2nd pairing minutes with PP and PK time too. Perfect for a new player starting out. 

Just reply to this with #HailtotheKings to join the Mexico City Kings!

Justin - Mexico City Kings GM

Hey buddy we are competing at the top of the league this season and it would be sick to add another defender on the 3rd line, I'll be switching things around to maximize shifts though. If you are interested in joining the Ottawa Lynx let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO

Hey @Russianmenice I’m the general manager of the Yukon Rush. We are one of the biggest contenders for this season. We still have some spots available on our roster on the 2nd/3rd pair and we would like you to join us in the great run that we are expecting. It is true that the icetime at the beginning is not the best but its a great opportunity to contend for the cup early in your career ! To join the team, just quote this and say #feeltherush! Then we will send you a contract and a discord invitation  to our locker room! 

Hello @Russianmenice! Welcome to the VHL! My name is Domino, the AGM of the Minnesota Storm. We here would love to have you on our team! We could offer you a 2nd line spot on our team. We have great players, great LR, 2nd in Eastern, and much more!

Quote this and tag #WEARETHESTORM if you want to join our team!

Edited by Domino

16FsaZP.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Russianmenice! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We offer guides to help you earn TPE and build your player, and we are active and willing to answer any questions you may have. We can offer TOP FOUR MINUTES, as well as special teams time, with the opportunity to move up in the lineup as you develop! We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you TOP D PAIR spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#WildNSasky."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

On 9/30/2021 at 9:16 PM, 16z said:

Hey buddy we are competing at the top of the league this season and it would be sick to add another defender on the 3rd line, I'll be switching things around to maximize shifts though. If you are interested in joining the Ottawa Lynx let me know by quoting this with a #GOLYNXGO

Edited by Russianmenice

On 9/30/2021 at 9:36 PM, JB123 said:

16FsaZP.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Russianmenice! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We offer guides to help you earn TPE and build your player, and we are active and willing to answer any questions you may have. We can offer TOP FOUR MINUTES, as well as special teams time, with the opportunity to move up in the lineup as you develop! We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

#FILLTHETANK