(S82) RW - Kakapo Bushtit, TPE: 76

Esso2264

Welcome back to the VHLM @Esso2264 !

Myself and my AGM @Masu Chan would love to have you in Philadelphia and could offer you Top 9 minutes. Currently Philadelphia is sitting in eighth spot and trending upwards. If you would like to come tho Philadelphia please quote this and say #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly!

Hey Birb glad to see you starting another player, if you wanna make the right choice for your player and maximize their playing time, come join Mississauga. We can offer you 1st line minutes with special teams. If you're interested just let me know by replying #releasethehounds

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hey there  @Esso2264  welcome back to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a 2nd Line Forward spot with a clear path to top line as we round the final corner of this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and playing time. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

Ahoy @Esso2264!!!

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you Bottom 6 minutes with high chance of moving up. Halifax isn’t a top team but still has a good chance to make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!  

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG