S80 Playoff Index & Live Sim Hub

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM You guys know the drill, lines on the portal please. We will start the wildcard round tomorrow so you've got ~24 hours for lines.

Same as always as well, live sims can be found at the below link. I cannot promise you a specific time for these and, likelywise, I can't promise you they will be very entertaining; in fact I can almost guarantee that they won't be. However in an effort to be more transparent with our simming you will all be able to watch me click buttons in all it's glory. I will do my best to put a message in here and on discord whenever I go live but may forget some days.

Good luck to everyone! :cheers: 

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

The link goes to season 78 for some reason

Probably because I’m an idiot and forgot to change it. It’s fixed now, thanks.

16 minutes ago, BOOM said:

Lines sent.

Gunnar Odinsson - Gunnar Odinsson - Gunnar Odinsson

Gunnar Odinsson - Gunnar Odinsson 

Gunnar Odinsson 

• Commissioner

Happy Halloween my ghouls! I'm eating my kid's candy (only the stuff he can't eat) so good time for some sims right?

• Commissioner

Will we see an early exit for 2 teams in Europe or will Warsaw and Prague fight back? Can anyone in North America stretch out a lead or will they remain hotly contested? Let's find out!

• Commissioner

Only 1 series remains. Can DC pull off the only upset of the round or will the top 2 seeds advance on both sides of the pond? Let's find out!

• Commissioner

Once again working late so once again no mic but hey, at least there's office beer this time! Let's keep it rolling shall we!

• Commissioner

Are we ready for the Continental Cup Finals?!? I know sims are earlier than usual but I'm going out tonight and I wanted to make sure we got these started. The GM's involved were warned yesterday morning that this would be happening. Anyway, enough with the boring talk, let's do this!

• Commissioner

The continental cup is in the building! Will Vancouver keep it in it's case or will it be taking a tour of Moscow? Let's find out!

• Commissioner

Vancouver survived game 5, forcing the series back to Moscow where the Menace are thus far undefeated in these playoffs. Will that streak continue or will Vancouver force game 7? It's time to find out!