Bratislava players moving to VHL!

FrostBeard

We see many players that are moving up to VHL next season from VHLE and to me there are few on Bratislava Watchmen that should be especially recognized. 

Jannik Nylen @DreMin15is returning to VHL. He spent a season down and made sure it was extremely memorable for us in Bratislava. He dominated defensive game and was one of the most interesting players I have ever had a chance to GM.
Sven Eightnine @BarzalGoat is a beast of a player. I feel like the potential for this player is truly unlimited and with Seattle team there is just huge potential for a cup winning, statistically dominating defenceman. I will be surprised if Sven isn't an award winning player by his 3rd season in VHL. Truly a unique player!

Jakub Brozik @Viper knows me well enough to know that I truly respect his man. He has been one of the members I remember fondly from my time as Houston GM and I will remember him as a great friend and as a person who made sure and still makes sure that everyone is feeling great and is doing great work!
Logain Ablar @Kelsier is a brilliant individual and a player built to last. I will be surprised if London future isn't based around his extremely effective scoring ability. A person I have never had an interaction with, a person I respect dearly now. Great job!
Donny Carter @TheNeonShamanis the nest VHL superstar. His dedication and willingness to be a part of this league is unparalleled. Probably the biggest shining light of my VHLE draft, a person I had no idea was this awesome and unique! 

Thank you Watchmen for being awesome and keep up the Watch in VHL! I will be watching closely your careers unfold! Cheers!