Making the National Team...

Vice

Very nice graphic the coloring on the jersey looks really nice and the background on the bottom looks great with it as well. Though the smoke at the top I'm not sure should belong or should be tinted or kind of fading between the green and blue colors you have. The logo swap is good and I like what you did on the pants as well. Overall 7/10

Review:

I love the colors that swirl around in front of the player. They really bring together the flow of the piece and I personally think it looks both sweet and clean. At the same time, there is clearly a bit of a rushed job when integrating the colors, as everything just looks a little to bright especially when compared to the black background. Overall, a good graphic and very cool, but could use some touch ups.

6/10

6 hours ago, lemonan said:

Review:

I love the colors that swirl around in front of the player. They really bring together the flow of the piece and I personally think it looks both sweet and clean. At the same time, there is clearly a bit of a rushed job when integrating the colors, as everything just looks a little to bright especially when compared to the black background. Overall, a good graphic and very cool, but could use some touch ups.

6/10

Yeah I could definitely do better no doubt. Once I get a better feel for the tools I think I'll do better. I'm learning from kinda just looking at others haha