Berocka Podcast Question/Suggestion Thread

Berocka

Hi All 

I am starting up a podcast series and want to hear from you about what you want to hear from me.

Below ask me questions, give me problems of the league that I have to solve, give me topics you would like me to talk about, give me conspiracies around the VHL you want me to tear wide open.

I am here to make a good podcast again and hopefully you will all enjoy it!

Thank you in advanced.

Love From your 3rd favourite VHL  Australian

1. What all went into your decision to step down from your league jobs, specifically Updater and BOG? 

2. If you had to pick someone in the league to make a podcast intro for you, who would you ask?

3. You've got 2 more seasons left with UnGuri, but how have the past 5/6 in the VHL gone for you? What are you hoping to get out of the last 2, and do you think you'll be staying with Davos?

4. We've chatted briefly in VHFL threads, but if you were in charge of VHFL, what would be you implement to fix the time zone issues that people have?

5. What do you think next season's standings/team power rankings will be? Who will be the biggest surprise like Vancouver was this season?

6. If you had to pick a team to play on as a free agent for 1 seasons, where would you go?

1. You have uniquely decided to post this questions thread in the Graphics, Design, and Writing section of the website. Was this on purpose? If so, what made you decide to choose this section? If not, would you like me to move it somewhere else for you?

2. You've recently and shamefully left the Board of Governors after repeatedly making a fool of yourself over the years. Or at least that's what I'm choosing to believe. Anyway, you know first hand of the long process of making changes that occurs in there, do you have any suggestions on what could expedite or improve the decision making in the BOG?

3. Lots of people have differing opinions on our defensive awards (the Scott Boulet Trophy and Jake Wylde Trophy). How do you feel about these awards?

As a fine wine connoisseur, do you prefer a Shiraz or a lovely Pinot Noir?

If Davos decided they'd had enough, what team would you want to be traded to?

If an organized crime gang made you work for them as their money man, how long do you think your particular skills could prevent you from being arrested?

Name one team that you would never play for in the VHL, and yes, you must name one.

1. At what point do you say fuck Davos and Gustav and move on? I know you already won 4 cups with Sundqvist but surely you can't handle Dynamo losing anymore.

2. If I'm ever as rich and posh as you, which restaurant in Brisy do you recommend most?

3. How pumped are you to go to a Dolphins game with me?

4. Boom's the favourite Australian, I'm considered not even Aussie, who is the 2nd Australian above you?

5. Start beef with a user and shit talk their player