Moscow Menace - Leroy Johnson

Ricer13

Review:

The jersey change deserves a heap of praise, so kudos to that. Mask and logo swap, wow. Blending is also really strong. The boo boo here is the font and the placement. I think it would of been better off keeping the text away from the edge of the sig. Also the font selection is pretty meh. Can we try and do something creative with the text? Filters, stroke, gradient map, half pixelated etc.. Feels like you put a ton of effort into the jersey change and then kind of half assed the text. Not to be disrespectful. Overall 9/10 your stuff has been hitting another level lately but I feel like you need to experiment with your text work and put more effort into that.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

Review:

The jersey change deserves a heap of praise, so kudos to that. Mask and logo swap, wow. Blending is also really strong. The boo boo here is the font and the placement. I think it would of been better off keeping the text away from the edge of the sig. Also the font selection is pretty meh. Can we try and do something creative with the text? Filters, stroke, gradient map, half pixelated etc.. Feels like you put a ton of effort into the jersey change and then kind of half assed the text. Not to be disrespectful. Overall 9/10 your stuff has been hitting another level lately but I feel like you need to experiment with your text work and put more effort into that.

Thank you! I appreciate the constructive criticism and will definitely work on improving that 🍻