Nasherov answers questions about draft shiz

Vat

Gustislav Nasherov! Our favorite Swede, one more interview coming your way!

The draft you've been hyping up a ton is just around the corner. How do you feel about that?

Ah yes, the draft. I am very excited about it, we've got tons of first round picks and 2nd round picks so it will for sure be a party up here in Helsinki. Wouldn't be too unlikely if we would throw a draft party at someone's house, either way this draft will grant us tons of top tier rookies. It will be a night to remember for sure.  

Are there any specific players you want to be drafted by Helsinki?

Not at the moment, there are tons of people and it's hard to choose one. I do prefer defensemen as they have always been a funny guy to me. In my first club (Mexico) the defensemen were always the people who made me laugh the most. I don't know if it's something with just that team but ever since I've felt like the D-men always are a little more funny than other teammates. Now that doesn't mean the GM should draft a D man just for my sake. But in all honesty I wouldn't complain about a new defensive friend. Likewise any new friend that will join the team. I just can't wait for "that" night, new friends to the team, hopefully some top class prospects and a huge party for the team and the staff to watch the draft.

Do you think playoffs are within reach in the next couple of seasons?

Oh definitely yeah, with the draft this season we will bring in some top tier rookies for sure, from that we can add them along with some more "veteran" players to lead the way for them. Then they can become amazing players and then those amazing players along with us older players will create an absolute powerhouse, with that kind of power we could have it would not be too surprising if we would be able to make it to a continental cup final. Hell we might even win it, but for now we just focus on the draft and the rookies we bring in. It all starts from there, after that we can start building on them and make them into quality players and also amazing friends. From that point we can start really trying to reach that playoff spot in the first place and build on from there. Either way the ultimate goal as for any team in the league is to win that continental cup and have a banner raised in the arena. I myself also want a banner to be raised and it would be even more meaningful if that banner had my name on it. If that would ever happen then I could happily retire knowing I did what I could.

Alright thank you Gustislav! We on fox news are also looking forward to the draft night and can't wait! All the best luck in the off season!

Review:

It was fun to read a players perspective on the draft and how you want the GM to draft a D based on the fact that they make you laugh. I always prefer reading player perspective over GM perspective for draft articles. I would really only maybe add a picture to make the article look a little nicer and to captivate the reader more. Well done! 9/10

Review:

I loved your take on the D man in the 2nd question. My teammate @fromtheinside is a defender and an absolute beaut in the locker room. I would’ve liked a slightly bigger title, and maybe just one colour change somewhere. Other then that grammar looks good overall to me! 8.5/10

Very interesting, I think you could have brought up some of your picks, I am coming in without that info. I like the fact you are attempting for the cup after a year that wasn't so great, but quite bold in many ways. I'm excited to see how this draft goes where you pick, and who you go for in the first round. 8/10