Ahmacast episode 6 with FrostBeard for the 2nd time

Ahma

LINK HERE

https://anchor.fm/ahma-vhl/episodes/Ahmacast-episode-6-with-FrostBeard-for-the-2nd-time-e19rv70

we go over S80 stats, standings and what not.

At ~25 minutes we start rating Davos players seasons.

@FrostBeard

I'm going to review your podcast that is reviewing your team.

First of all, I love @FrostBeard's voice so much.

Second of all, I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on how playoffs were shaking down. There was a nice balance between Frosty's sober honest thoughts and @Ahma's strong homerisms. 

For the analysis/review section, you gave some good, honest, and fair opinions on our teammates, with an appropriate amount of bias. For as short as our playoffs were, you maybe could have given a little credit to some of the standout playoff performances, particularly @Laine and @Ricer13's. Addison McLaren I believe is a male player, but I'm not 100% certain on that either. Excellent and accurate rating on Poopy Peepants before you backpedaled and said he was okay and gave him way too high of a rating. I also appreciate the appreciation for non-meta builds. I think Tessier is going to break out next season, @KC15 is doing a fantastic job and it's just a matter of time before it pays off.

Random note: That's interesting that Tavau's build was inspired by Bobby Digital, because Peepants (and Dragon McDragon before him, technically) was inspired by David Henman. Us olds love our fellow olds. Also I'm an Oilers fan so I appreciate the McDavid love. Maybe the team will actually do something this season!

Finally and most importantly, the podcast in general was quite quiet, and was VERY quiet once the team review began. I had to have my speakers at full volume which is potentially dangerous. 😅

Overall, you get a Davos rating of 10/10. Thank you for promoting my world famous podcasts, I'll transfer you guys the money soon, I promise.

My fake overall rating would be 8.75/10 for dropping the ball with the volume thing and giving Poopy too high of a rating.

P.S. Love that the new thumbnail is your real Davos jersey!

58 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm going to review your podcast that is reviewing your team.

First of all, I love @FrostBeard's voice so much.

Second of all, I enjoyed hearing your thoughts on how playoffs were shaking down. There was a nice balance between Frosty's sober honest thoughts and @Ahma's strong homerisms. 

For the analysis/review section, you gave some good, honest, and fair opinions on our teammates, with an appropriate amount of bias. For as short as our playoffs were, you maybe could have given a little credit to some of the standout playoff performances, particularly @Laine and @Ricer13's. Addison McLaren I believe is a male player, but I'm not 100% certain on that either. Excellent and accurate rating on Poopy Peepants before you backpedaled and said he was okay and gave him way too high of a rating. I also appreciate the appreciation for non-meta builds. I think Tessier is going to break out next season, @KC15 is doing a fantastic job and it's just a matter of time before it pays off.

Random note: That's interesting that Tavau's build was inspired by Bobby Digital, because Peepants (and Dragon McDragon before him, technically) was inspired by David Henman. Us olds love our fellow olds. Also I'm an Oilers fan so I appreciate the McDavid love. Maybe the team will actually do something this season!

Finally and most importantly, the podcast in general was quite quiet, and was VERY quiet once the team review began. I had to have my speakers at full volume which is potentially dangerous. 😅

Overall, you get a Davos rating of 10/10. Thank you for promoting my world famous podcasts, I'll transfer you guys the money soon, I promise.

My fake overall rating would be 8.75/10 for dropping the ball with the volume thing and giving Poopy too high of a rating.

P.S. Love that the new thumbnail is your real Davos jersey!

McDavid is too insane of a hockey player for a fan of the sport not to like the guy.

Oh, that's unfortunate. The volume is fine for me, maybe a bit high.