VHLers as Wrestlers V1

Beaviss

This will be my new series of VHL members and the wrestlers that suit them personality wise or legacy wise. While I'm a fan I'm not a mega nerd like some of you are so excuse if I get any information wrong.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley
BikriKendra HHH triple H Poster Paper Print - Sports posters in India - Buy  art, film, design, movie, music, nature and educational  paintings/wallpapers at Flipkart.com
@Beaviss

Arguably the best wrestler of all time and obviously the coolest wrestlers of all time. He had one of my favorite heel runs I've ever witnessed and everyone knew HHH's iconic face run as the leader of Degeneration X. He was even a very successful VHL player and even made the HOF in the VHL which you can see HERE.

MVP
Montel Vontavious Porter - TheSportsDB.com
@Hogan

Known for his very famous feuds with literally everyone and somehow winning some of them? MVP was never the most popular wrestler but everyone knows who he is. Won several titles and had one of the longest streaks/runs of all time. Sorta like Hogan with his older Seattle days with "Hulk Hogan"

Undertaker
Undertaker - WWE News, Rumors, & Updates | FOX Sports
@JardyB10

For some reason he just doesn't die. While being one of the top wrestlers and arguably the most well known wrestler of all time but also went very long periods without showing up.
Extensive injury's kept the undertaker away for a bit of his career but the dead man always comes back. Just like Jardy he cant stay away forever and will be here till he just is here in name alone.

Man this article sucks

Edited by Beaviss

19 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Man this article sucks

Indeed, reading it made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

But in all srsns I enjoyed it, as a full fledged member of the OB C, I was always a big fan of the Undertaker well into the 10s when he was too big and old to not be injured all the time.