Clueee

v.2

Review:

Man, this is a fun one. Your text says Clue on skates and that is what we have. No need to comment on anything here other than I appreciate the fun aspect of this project. I would like to see more outside the box graphics. Well done.

8/10

review: great job on making a literal board game into a great signature. i like how you went minimal with it, and it doesn't even feel empty or bland. the font you chose works well with the clue logo, and the skates, stick, and hands are good enough that they don't jump out as obviously photoshopped. it could possibly do with some brush work to busy up the background a bit, but i don't think it would add much more to the piece. i really like this one. 9/10

Review

I'm still dying at his little gloves holding a hockey stick. You always have great backgrounds but need to kind of blend the render in with it more (not that I'm good at that either). But this is pretty much everything you'd expect from a sig with about a board game on skates. I like the bit of detail you put in to actually have the guy IN the skates, and not just overlaid on them. A top tier sig for a top tier draftee. 

8/10

Overall just a hilarious graphic. The only thing I'm kind of missing is a helmet. That's a 2 minute minor for you Clue! Still a solid 8/10 for making me chuckle though. I agree that the stick didn't blend perfectly into the mix. Still some white outline on it that made it kind of pop out. Maybe throw a overlay layer over it and use some of the colours of your background to make the white appear as reflections of the background light. For a more seamless mix.

Edited by Shindigs
Made the paragraph more paragraphy!