WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE GAME GET UPDATED??

Calm yourself, wasn’t trying to send you off the deep end. Just saying it gets annoying to see someone do nothing but claim 2 points a week (3 from player store, I’ll give you that) and then complain that it’s never in the sim. 3 TPE won’t change the world.

He has as much of a right to be upset about it as someone who claims 10 TPE a week.

He has as much of a right to be upset about it as someone who claims 10 TPE a week.

Fair enough but he has the same right to be called out for not using the PM system.

Also, Jobs are given to active members first, claiming welfare because you are lazy isn't active, it's semi-active.

Fair enough but he has the same right to be called out for not using the PM system.

Also, Jobs are given to active members first, claiming welfare because you are lazy isn't active, it's semi-active.

Oh, I'm not saying the way he went about it is anywhere close to proper. But I also don't feel it's necessary for Beketov to point out the fact that Percy Miller doesn't earn many points as though that makes this thread of his less credible.

• Commissioner

Oh, I'm not saying the way he went about it is anywhere close to proper. But I also don't feel it's necessary for Beketov to point out the fact that Percy Miller doesn't earn many points as though that makes this thread of his less credible.

I’m not saying it makes this specific post less credible. I’m saying that it makes the fact that 3/5 of his last topics were all the same thing slightly less credible.

I don’t think anyone has the right to complain publicly about the same topic that frequently but certainly not someone that can only be semi-active. That’s just my opinion.

• Commissioner

You should know the league policy on opinions by now.

The person who has an opinion is at the will of the greater group that likely has an opposite opinion?

Learned that shit in S1 :P

1) What the fuck makes you think that didn't occur!? Your horse is high enough...

2) Active means what? Being here a certain amount of time? Posting? Writing articles? The fuck does active mean? I am here Mon-Fri 8-4 CST ... that's fucking active if you ask me.