Czechvar

Frank

18 hours ago, Frank said:

1Y8sG6c.png

After reviewing STZ, you are my next review victim.

This is beautiful. It's a simpler BG then some recent ones but it does a good job drawing the eye to the render itself. Great coloring, logo swap and render work. The clarity of his face is very nice. I like that you took the time to replace the NHL logo as well. 9/10

Review:

I like the text, the Powers texts is nice with the colour change. Feels like the Prague colours you always nail. Like the render effects. Kinda not a huge fan of the soft background.. Overall it's great, but it feels like it's missing some Frank creativity that really stands out. I think it's still one of the best submissions of the week, but it feels a little unfinished or something - to give it that awe factor. 9/10

Review:

I like the northern lights along with the snow mountain that goes along with the white jersey, the style you made this picture have is very fitting to the player and the name.  The name text is also coloured accordingly to the team colors, those small details make a big difference imo.  Overall an awesome graphic! 8/10

Review

Not the biggest fan of this one with respect to your usual work. Its interesting because everything individually on its own is great, but I just don't think its brought together too well. it use a bit of brush work or textures to make the sig blend a bit more, and I would have warped the Prague logo to kind of form itself into how the jersey wrinkles on the left. My favorite part of the sig is the render effects - I assume you use Topaz? I have yet to get it working on my computer haha. Other than that you don't really miss with text, very Prague themed. However it just doesn't come together well - this is speaking in Frank standard of course.

7.5/10