I have a confession

samx

So most people know me as the chicken nugget lover which don't get me wrong it is true.  But... I also love chicken tenders, chicken fingers etc. The one thing that is not and will not ever be okay is chicken wings. They suck. I honestly don't know that nuggets are my favorite tbh with you. 

I mean it really is pretty hard to go wrong with chicken. Though most nuggets are about as far from actual chicken that something named chicken can be. Since there's usually not really any "meat" in them per se. Unless you get the really good ones made from fillet. But those are pretty rare, at least in Sweden. I'm personally going to throw in my "chicken of the year" award for slow cooked chicken curries/stews of all varities.

2 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I mean it really is pretty hard to go wrong with chicken. Though most nuggets are about as far from actual chicken that something named chicken can be. Since there's usually not really any "meat" in them per se. Unless you get the really good ones made from fillet. But those are pretty rare, at least in Sweden. I'm personally going to throw in my "chicken of the year" award for slow cooked chicken curries/stews of all varities.

I actually hate alot of chicken. anything on the bone? get away from me. 

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

But what about “boneless wings” which are really just chicken nuggets with sauce?

Those are acceptable. my problem with wings are the bone. I don't like eating off bones.

Just now, samx said:

I actually hate alot of chicken. anything on the bone? get away from me. 

I mean yeah, it's just a pain. I never buy anything on the bone so I don't even necessarily think of it as chicken. As I never consume it myself.