CUMULATIVE GOAL: Cooking Stream by Diamond_Ace

bigAL

Did you know that @diamond_ace  is an epic chef? (EDIT: nah that's my wife, but im not bad) Let's pool our resources together to get him to hold a master class in cooking something delicious. I expect some mouth-watering food and some to learn some tips and tricks along the way.

Goal: $75.00

Minimum bid: $2.00

• bigAL changed the title to CUMULATIVE GOAL: Cooking Stream by Diamond_Ace
56 minutes ago, nurx said:

what you cooking? and can i choose what you cook if i finish the goal right now

ill prob do two of them - steak tips/mushrooms in cooking wine/balsamic with small potatoes, and a chicken teriyaki stir fry. thats the plan as of right now

and no bc im streaming making the meals for a whole work week, and im not trying to be stuck eating something weird 5 times. ultimately ill finish it off myself if it hasnt been finished, its already enough that i can afford it worse comes to worse

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

*whatever this has left to get to the 75 at the end of the day. right now that's 58, but im prob not going to follow the thread the rest of the day. just consider this post a donation of the remainder

I'll put another $10 toward it!

• Commissioner

@Squidward0: Confirmed Payment

@Banackock: Confirmed Payment

@JardyB10: Confirmed Payment

@Josh: Confirmed Payment

@diamond_ace  I'll put in $50 of my donation towards this, don't worry.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

@Squidward0: Confirmed Payment

@Banackock: Confirmed Payment

@JardyB10: Confirmed Payment

@Josh: Confirmed Payment

@diamond_ace  I'll put in $50 of my donation towards this, don't worry.

I wasn't so much worried about the quantity of money (I'm fortunately in a position where this is a fairly negligible amount) I was just hoping to push it to next check, because I assumed a lot of people would be slower than they have been and it wouldn't really go amiss. As this has clearly not been the case, I'll go ahead and knock this and the Dom tournament thing out tonight