The twenty-second chapter of Baby Bob's life (Big begining of the season for Prague and Baby Bob)

Baby Boomer

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the twenty-second chapter of Baby Bob's life story, I have been a little quiet lately, but I am glad to tell you that I am officially back on track. In this life story we will talk about the life of Baby, when he was young, his thoughts and his impressions before the drafts, during the seasons and during the playoffs. Baby Bob will also respond to questions from the fans, from the GMs and from the leaders of the VHL and the VHLM. In this chapter, we will talk about the beginning of the season of Prague and the one of Baby Bob. 

I know that we are far from the beginning of the season, but I will do a recap of what happened since the season started. At the beginning of the season, we were not sure if the Prague Phantoms were going to go for the Cup or go in a rebuild. Now, we know, Prague’s GM did a couple of tradessigned a couple of players and now we can clearly see that the team can compete and win the Continental Cup. Indeed, the team is currently 8th in the league and 5th in their conference. With the standing, it does not seem like the team is doing good, but when we look at the record we understand that the conference is very good. The Prague Phantoms currently have a record of 18 wins and 13 losses for a total of 36 points in 31 games. 

During the off-season, Baby Bob said that his ultimate personal goal was to win the Christian Stolzschweiger trophy (rookie of the year) and he is currently doing good. Indeed, Baby is currently fourth for the most point in the league as a rookie and he has eleven points behind the first one, Zach Kisslinger II. His former teammate with the Mississauga Hounds and the Rome Gladiators, Otto Numminen is just in front of him in the list with a total of 46 points. For its part, Baby Bob has a record of 14 goals and 25 assists for a total of 39 points in 31 games. In addition, he has a differential +/- of 26 which is very good for a rookie. Baby is happy with what he is doing right now, even though he would like to do more to help the team win more games. 

We reached out to him to gather his feedback : 

« The team is doing well and we win more than we lose. Our only goal this year is to win the Cup and nothing else, so we need to work more and harder if we want to acheive our goal. Personally, I won’t say that I am not playing well, because it would not be true, because I am still in the top 5 for the most point as a rookie, but I know that I can do more I can this is what I need to do each game ». 

Thanks for reading and see you next week for more of the life story of Baby Bob. 

519 words