New Logo Concept for Mississauga Hounds

Mongoose87

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

This is a great idea because it draws people into the post and it still gives them quite the reward from the fun image. I like the concept, and I think you did a great job of implanting Yogi Bear into the picture. I suppose the only thing you could have done a bit different would have been to choose a dog character instead of a bear but it's still fun nonetheless. Nice work ;)

7/10

26 minutes ago, Tate said:

Review:

This is a great idea because it draws people into the post and it still gives them quite the reward from the fun image. I like the concept, and I think you did a great job of implanting Yogi Bear into the picture. I suppose the only thing you could have done a bit different would have been to choose a dog character instead of a bear but it's still fun nonetheless. Nice work ;)

7/10

Actually this is Huckleberry Hound (who is somewhat related to Yogi Bear, depicted below)

Yogi Bear Yogi Bear.png

7/10 Man i love yougie!! It would be the best mascot out of every teams. Its a great mix altought i dont like the blue bear it looks sick. maybe grey would have been better. With interviews comming im often asked if i had preferences in teams and getting one with yougie as the mascot is a game changer.

Review: This clearly needs to be the new hounds logo. It really goes with the spirit of the team and their GM. However to get it there I think you'd need to work a bit on the anti-aliasing. The jaggies on Huckleberry Hound are pretty real. But as long as you clean those up and maybe add in like at least 4 references to Clue Glue™ I don't see how this wouldn't be the new Hounds logo come next season. Because it's actually awesome. For extra bonus point: Add in the Bone of Destiny somewhere!

Review: Interesting idea to change a logo into something different in a fun way as most try to improve the logo rather then poke fun or being silly with it. I am not a huge fan of either to be honest so I am finding actually hard to review the graphic and the concept separately. I hide the hound swap is a bit messy and unfinished which really stands out since the name is done so clean in the original logo but hard to really knock off points when you know this is a gag logo design done on the quick. So I am scoring this: 8/10 As I would like to see a bit more finish on the overall logo swap.