(S83) RW - Diabetic Cheese, TPE: 50

TheCHEESE

Bienvenidos @TheCHEESE!

On behalf of my GM, @youloser1337and I, we welcome you back to the VHL! To keep it quick, were an underdog this playoffs and we could use some active players to help us go for a late push! If you earn at all, you would be competing for 2nd/3rd line minutes from the start!

Just quote me and respond with #HAILTOTHEKING, if you'd like me to send you a contract!

Good luck in your career!

~Vice (Mexico City AGM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

Welcome back to the VHLM @TheCHEESE!

Currently Philadelphia is primed to play the underdog role this playoffs and we believe we can pull off several upsets. With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 2nd Line and Special Teams. If you have any questions please let me know. Please quote this and reply with #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly to be a part of the underdog story of the season!

33 minutes ago, TheCHEESE said:

@Alex @16z @Vice and any other GMs, I don’t care about how good you are this season I care about the next 2 seasons so how does the future look (lines and competitiveness)

Alex has a million picks but it doesn't matter because you'll be drafted anyway

1 hour ago, TheCHEESE said:

@Alex @16z @Vice and any other GMs, I don’t care about how good you are this season I care about the next 2 seasons so how does the future look (lines and competitiveness)

So the way this works is that you'll be drafted in this upcoming draft so this was only going to be a "short-term" pickup for the remainder of the season anyways. There is a chance you just end up on another team after the draft anyways. 

I see youve already made your choice though so best of luck to you in your career!