the king of Seattle

Jubis

Review: Love the title of this graphic. Lose has been a king this season. I think what you’ve done here is really cool. The split tone looks good as well as the effects on the player on both sides. I think the font on the left works well with the graphic but I would have went with a different font for the right side. Also the graphic doesn’t need the border you applied to it. I think it takes away from how good this actually could be. Overall I think it looks great with a few minor tweaks it could be even better! Rating 7/10

Review: Not a fan of the graphic as to me it looks like a Riga graphic but given the title of the Seattle King or whatever you used again. This is either a joke that I don`t get or simple the graphic is misplaced as it should be the King from Riga flies in Seattle. or Maybe the King of the Bears? Either way and more serious the graphic is an interesting concept that I actually like but as joking above it looks misplaced since the colors are not those of Seattle so a different render or colors matching those of Seattle would make this a much better graphic. Overall: 6/10 As it just doesn`t feel right seeing a Riga graphic being claimed as Seattle graphic.