Por Papa

Frank

• Commissioner

Love the way you squeezed the face paint and the headdress onto a normal goalie image haha.

Our lord Satan would approve, you have done well my ghoul.

Review:  WOW!  I would have to say that in my short time here in this league that is the best graphic I have seen.   The background, text, and logo all look perfect (to me).  I also love how you merged the last name to match the background fire.  I have a new appreciation for the effort and skill that it takes to make just a simple graphic.  I applaud you on a fantastic graphic.  10/10 

Review:

I like a lot of elements in this, but there is something that feels off. I don't know if it's the lighting, or just that the fire doesn't have the same sharpness as the rest of the sig. I think you used the same fire texture on the left and right side of the render, and it kinda stands out. I like the main text, the yellow and red work so well together. The face change as well as the helmet change is a really cool touch. I think you might have went for a Winter Classic hat over the helmet lol. Overall still a strong piece! 9/10

Review:

This one is awesome! I haven't seen much fire themed graphics the past month and I really like them!  My favorite thing here is the text "Emeritus" as it is looks super awesome! It gives the graphic a while new "vibe" to it.  Without it it wouldn't look as dramatic as it is now.  The only thing I'd change is the background.  I would like to see a bit more eventfully things happening there, for example a burning puck in the air or anything burning that has to do with a goalie.  Another thing you could add was also making the helmet "firey", by that you could've made it with a fire theme or with actual flames on it.  But I can see you slapped Bek's pfp on there instead so I can't complain much at all!

Well done! 9/10

Edited by Vat

On 1/13/2022 at 1:54 PM, Frank said:

FuslAlO.png

Excuse my unprofessionalism, but when I first saw this, I think I jizzed a little.

The whole thing oozes class, from the text to the Helmet and jersey changes and the flame surrounding the render. The face even looks great and the complete structure of it's components result in a quality sig that he should be proud to display. You've been on a tear lately with the absolute beauty of your work and just remember the name Hammar Voss when you sit down and your creative juices are flowing, just like the flames around Papa here. Awesome shit, 10/10

Holy shit my guy this is probably the best graphic I have ever seen, and as a fellow goalie, I have to give extra brownie points, the execution on this is spot on with the elevated contrast and then the flame making it all pop, the fire adds such an important element bumping this up to an unreal level, so without a doubt in my mind you are this weeks 69/420

Edited by Lilpfigher