booberry.

solas

This is an extremely clean sig. Everything is laid out perfectly and and colors match so well. I really like the font and the way you have the big text on top of the sig - with a small slight texture added to it to make it stand away from the white background. There's also JUST enough lighting  added to the render to make it the focal point. This actually just an unreal graphic plain and simple. Very crisp background as well. The only knock I would say is the helsinki titants font stands out a little too much, but that's just being picky. This is one of my favorite sigs on here.

9.8/10

On 1/17/2022 at 2:05 PM, solas said:

An extremely clean and pro graphic from a consistently good maker. The coloring, text/font and effects all combine well to produce a great result for Booberry. The BG is very nice, and the only thing I may have changed, is to move the darker line down to split the text more towards the middle. But I'm shit, and looking to pad the word count for this review, which I think is now a requirement of some sort. Anyway, this is an excellent result and easily a 9.5/10

Review: Extremely clean with a nice blend of the St Louis blue into the background better then I could have expected. At first this was going to be my only negative but then I stopped for a whole second and thought would that actually improve the graphic if the blues where the same or similar colors; Answer was no so shut up you idiot (Speaking to ones self can never be a good thing right?) Either way it is a very clean with the render being perfect blurs and bends of the blues and white colors. Uh, I found something to suggest!! The Y is a bit too white since it doesn`t seem to have the same effects at the other letter in the name. Small and not noticeable at first but you will see it once you see it!! Okay, I am waffling now since I can not say that the graphic sucks in anyway or form so scoring time? Yeah!! Overall: 9.5/10 Don`t need to read the rest since it is a lot of blab blah ........ LOL!!

Good job. No bright "spots" Everything is clear and understandable. The pose of the player is interesting, I would say mysterious) Just did not immediately realize that in addition to the head, there are also shoulders. it merges with the background, and I didn't see the first letters of the player's name right away either) 10/10