PETEY

dlamb

Review: 

I am really diggin this graphic. There's a ton to like. First off, I really like the player render and the jersey edit/logo swap you did. Everything looks super clean and sharp. I also dig the editing you did with the player blurred out in the background and the effects you laid over top. The extra bit of green goes nice with the green on the jersey and comes together great. The font you chose looks nicely sized and well placed. I think my only critique or change I would make would be making all of "Mitchell" in black instead of having it partially faded out at at the start. I guess that's just personal preference. As a whole it still looks great. Nice job dlamb! 9/10

24 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

Review: 

I am really diggin this graphic. There's a ton to like. First off, I really like the player render and the jersey edit/logo swap you did. Everything looks super clean and sharp. I also dig the editing you did with the player blurred out in the background and the effects you laid over top. The extra bit of green goes nice with the green on the jersey and comes together great. The font you chose looks nicely sized and well placed. I think my only critique or change I would make would be making all of "Mitchell" in black instead of having it partially faded out at at the start. I guess that's just personal preference. As a whole it still looks great. Nice job dlamb! 9/10

As per request;

HP14rWC.png

Maybe it is better.

Review: 

AYOOOOOOOO MR LAMB. To be honest, have never heard about Pete Mitchell but this is insanely great sig. Both pictures looks awesome and I like them. Font is kinda sweet. The background is nice and like how you cut there a face with fascinating effects. Logo swap is smooth but you didn't cut out Bruins logo on the helmet. However, you did your best. Good work, 81/10