Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 94 - "Insert Darth Vader Breathing Here"

Devise

• Admin

Oh, well I meant for that to be implied with my post. Not sure if you meant to be pseudo-correcting me or you were assisting others in what my post meant.

I was collaborating with you to bring understanding and knowledge to lesser mortals.

I was a good 3 feet away from the mic, but it's super sensitive. I took out my headset mic since it's always 3 inches from my face but that left me with the built in one.

I tried super hard not to breathe like that dbut I was so sick that it hurt to swallow and a little to breathe. I'll be fine for the next one I promise.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Nice job. As usual, gave some good league coverage and had some interesting discussions. I liked the last part where you chose members for attributes. Ill play along with some of your predictions for fun:

Most Improved - Moher 

Most Sportsmanlike - Young
Top Leader - Tordahl
Executive - STZ 
Top Two-Way - Olsen
Rookie (fuck the sim) - Waldron
Goalie - Moher

Professionalism: 2/2

I found things were a bit shaky at start, but nothing too bad. Maybe just watch how long it takes to actually get into the VHL content, as it was like 10 minutes in this one. 

Editing: 1/1

Yeaaaah, this was pretty bad. I had to turn my volume down at parts, but then I couldn't hear chris and devise. I understand he was sick so I'm not going to dock anything this week, but if its still like this next week then I won't have a choice.

Overall: 6/6

• 2 weeks later...