Sergey Preobrazhensky on His Promotion + WJC Recap

Bulduray_1

KHL players will be able to sign with NHL teams as of May 1st – A Dark  Horse Pub

Sergey Preobrazhensky on His Promotion + WJC Recap

Moscow- It was a very joyful scene in the Preobrazhensky household this week as Sergey Preobrazhensky, a VHLE Star. Just got the call that he needed to pack up his bags in Cologne. Because he was officially headed towards Moscow to play for their VHL team. Ever since Sergey was a young boy, he had cheered for the Menace very fondly. It was now his time to contribute to the team and city he looked upon all throughout his life. “It’s great to come back home after traveling around the world playing hockey. I hope to stay in Moscow for the rest of my hockey career.” Young Sergey said with a beaming smile on his face. 

Moscow players and its fans have been aching for the Continental Cup. After losing two heartbreaking series against Vancouver in back-to-back years. The team is now motivated more than ever to bring the Cup back home. “This team has faced so many tough defeats in recent history, I wholeheartedly promise to bring Moscow the Continental Trophy. The fans deserve it now more than ever.” Sergey announced determinedly.

But this wasn’t the only news up Sergey's alley. Several days ago, he had the honor of playing in the World Junior Championship once again representing Team Asia. Along with some of the brightest VHL prospects. Such as Yun Chiang and Nezuko playing right beside Sergey on the first line. As some might’ve recalled, Sergey had a miserable WJC last season, producing a limited amount of offensive production for the team. Many fans were quick to criticize the Russian after his disappointing performances. Sergey made sure that this wouldn’t be the case in this year’s WJC. “I know I underperformed last year, but I’ve improved greatly in my hockey abilities. I have what it takes to keep up with the big guys this year.”

Sergey seemed to have kept his promise when it was all said and done. Although Team Asia was tied for last place with Team World, Sergey was one of the bright spots on the team.  Leading the team in points (15) and assists (10), he made sure to put on a show for his fans. After a heartbreaking overtime loss to Team World last night. Sergey spoke out about his time in the WJC. “I’ve had an amazing experience throughout my time in the WJC. I had the pleasure of playing with numerous rising stars, and I hope to see them on the ice in the VHL.” Sergey didn’t only talk about his time in the WJC though, he also boasted about his WJC performance. “I knew I was going to kick ass in the tournament. It’s good that you guys finally got to see what I was made out of.” 

The tide has turned for Sergey Preobrazhensky. After an exhilarating performance in the WJC and being called up to the VHL, things are all going right for him. Sergey hopes to keep this up when playing for the Menace, which will be a few weeks away. We hope for nothing but the best for the young star!

Chara had seen the performances of young Sergey on television! Not even the phone number of the young man! Chara troubled the number of Sergey's agent! A man of 44 years old would like to fetch the young man who had a formidable statistical record during the junior tournament ! Chara was looking forward to seeing this young man play in the same league as him! Moscow offered a beautiful landscape and could describe Sergey's future history! 

Here is what Chara had told Sergey's agent: 

Поздравляем Сергея! Вы заслуживаете того, что получаете. Никогда не переставайте верить в свои силы! Это то, что укрепит вашу уверенность для ума! Никогда не прекращайте усердно работать! Вот что сделает вас стройнее! В вас с первого дня видна Москва! И сегодня вы пришли осуществить свою мечту. Я сегодня смотрел юниорский турнир! Я отправил сообщение знаменитому другу Алексу Овечкину, с которым я мог бы играть во время своей карьеры! Он сказал мне, что у вас есть талант и что часть его самого похожа на вас в своих движениях! Еще раз поздравляю! 

(Congratulations to Sergey ! You deserve what you get. Never stop believing in your abilities! This is what will build your confidence for the mind! Never stop working hard! That's what will make you slimmer! You can see Moscow in you from day one! And today you've come to realize your dream. I watched the junior tournament today! I sent a message to my famous friend Alex Ovechkin, who I could have played with during my career! He told me that you have talent and that part of himself resembles you in his movements! Congratulations again!)

Review 10/10

I have been watching your player's journey and wow I am impressed! I really like the different fonts in the article, I like the fact you added a photo that fits the article perfectly. The blue text is nice because it helps us distinguish when you are talking vs the reporter asking the questions. I honestly have very little to critique. Spelling and grammar are done super well. Honestly good job and good luck in the VHL this year. Will be keeping an eye on your performance!

Beautiful article! Picture, hyper-linked with tagged profile for each player names used, well structured paragraphs and excellent use of colour coding change for quotes spoken by the player themselves. Makes for a very enjoyable and easy read. It's always nice to be able to bring your play back home to play the game you love! But when you are the hometown boy, there's going to be the added pressure! Make sure to keep up the good work and make your player the best that they could be to not disappoint the hometown crowd. Best of luck in the VHL!

10/10