S82 Warsaw Draft Class

dlamb

Review:

I like this template you made for the draft class. Nice clear font, and generally speaking a pretty easy template to alter. I like the logo work and simplicity of the textwork. The only Thing is that there's a lot of different colours kinda going on. Not sure why the text box gradient is grey and red, maybe grey and orange or blue that matched the logo would be more fitting. Maybe even doing some desaturation effects on the player images, even if it wasn't fully B&W it would blend all together a bit more. Great work though, I love them! 9.5/10

Review

Well, if there were not a limit of words I need to write down here, I would definitely throw you 10/10 mark without any words 'cause I would not have them to describe my emotions. The size of the sigs is great. You will never run out of ideas and it impresses me a lot. You made a perfect portfolio of Warsaw prospects and as a Predators fan I really appreciate it. It's unfortunate there is no logo swap but it doesn't make these sigs less cooler. I am really inspired of your work. 8/10

Nice, this is definitely looking prestine and I love to see a different type of graphics than just signatures. I mean technically this could be counted as a signature, but that's not the point. The draft banners are made very clean and gives that real NHL graphic feel. Im not a fan of the size as it gives me the impression that due to the size of the banners you had quite some space to fill out, so some bits for me are not hitting that homerun. For example the team logo square, all good, but the square is quite big therefore the coloured logo seems to not take enough space, even with the bigger one as a background. Also due to the text box size the line between the position and the name of the previous team does not look nice and I would say that without that filler, just text in one or another corner would have probably looked better. But all together, well done!

Review: 9/10

Review: Amazing job! I love all the effort put into this graphic, making four-player draft cards for each player selected. Although, (as mentioned in reviews earlier) a logo swap would’ve been nice. I get that it would be very tedious work to do. The font is used really well in these cards and looks very professional. Not only that, the logo on the top left is placed perfectly. Overall, it was a job well done, and I appreciate all the effort it took to make all these draft cards! 9/10