Argos Drafted to the Menace

Insypher

Reviewing: Firstly congrats on being drafted. This is a cool graphic overall and you worked in all the colors well. The logo is a bit too large but that may also be the awkward length of the logo you have to work with. Good choice of text, it is easy to read as well. Maybe just a little bit of background work and this would have been top notch. 7.5/10 good work!

Review: Love that you attempted a jersey swap here. I would've liked to see more of a clean lined swap as there are bits coming off and at first I thought it was the effects but it turns out it just is cut averagely. I would suggest using the pen tool and just making sure the tiny little points are gone. Love that you put the logo in there and made sure it fit in properly with the right size and angle. Maybe match the colour of gold/yellow?

Review:

This one has its ups and downs but nonetheless I can see you tried and that's what matters!  To start off the name is very good, fits into the color scheme and has a nice texture too it.  The background is a bit too plain for my taste, I would've liked to have something there instead of just a white screen.  I can see what you were trying to do with the jersey to make the logo swap fit better but it isn't there for my taste buds, it made the logo look create I'll give you that but the other parts of the jersey looks meh, it looks like that effect is only on some parts instead of the whole jersey, the dark blue/black part looks painted in too.  Other than that I don't have much to say! Well done! Keep trying to improve and you will be awesome in no time 7/10

Review: Welcome to Moscow Comrade! I love the attempted jersey swap, but I do have some critiques. First of all, the jersey looks a bit blotchy and unnatural, but I do love the effort put into perfecting the jersey. Logo swap seems just a tad too big, but nothing concerning. I do love the creative font you used in the middle, one of my favourite things about this graphic. I wouldn't mind if you took out the NHL patch on the jersey either. Overall, it was a great effort and I look forward to what your player does in Moscow! 7.5/10