Claimed:Komarov interview

Gooningitup

Welcome here folks to TSN i am your host Alex Mandel and i am here with VHLM Storm Defender Vladamir Komarov asking him a few questions.

Reporter: Komarov what is the team you prefer to play for in the VHL the most?

Komarov: Well Alex thats a tough question there are so many great teams in the VHL and im not entirely sure where they are in terms of competativeness. There is alot of factors which includes ices time, if a team has too many defenders i would rather avoid that team because i want to make an impact when i enter the bigs. If i had to pick a team off the top of my head though i would say the Vataras Iron Eagles they have alot of bad luck and i would love to change that for them.

Reporter: If you could name a few fellow draftees to play with who would they be?

Komarov: There are a few interesting characters in this draft class. One name that comes to mine is Czer he plays a very similar game to mine imagine us on the same pairing would strike fear into people. Another would be Cote he seems to have abit of an ego to him but hes a very hightly skilled forward that can benift my plus minus if he can light up the score board. And last would likely be Thomas O'Malley he looks like he could be among the best players in this draft and he has the ability to take over a game.

Reporter: When will Komarov join the ranks of the VHL?

Komarov: Well first and foremost i need to be drafted. Once thats accomplished im going to play another season in juniors so i can hone my game for the big leagues. I feel im still a very raw propect and before i join the big i want to be able to handle a top 4 role and make a positive impact on my team. Right now i dont feel i am there in my devlopment. That can change there is still a few weeks left in the season and a whole summer of training to accomplish so maybe ill be there sooner than i expect.

Reporter: What type of player do you see yourself developing into?

Komarov: I want to be a solid defensice defender with a good first pass. My strengths i feel my whole career will stay the same. The ability to seperate the puck from the opponent is my best asset and always will be if its a smart poke or a solid check. My skating ability is also top notch and i will continue to improve that and my strength.

Reporter: What is your greatest weakness?

Komarov: Scoring plain and simple. My shot is rather weak ive been lucky to score a few this year but its something im not great at. Disipline could also improve i find myself going over the edge abit too much and hurting my team with a bad penalty. Last is my ability to carry the puck up the ice i don't do it very often and i won't now it's a big weakness of mine.

Reporter: Thanks for your time Komarov and best of luck the rest of the season

Komarov: Thank you for having me on the show been a pleasure

Edited by Gooningitup

This might be a bitch to grade.

I hope not i want it to be a creative idea. I saw interviews on the media area. Just tweeked it and i will post when its done and if i need to will add questions before the end of the night to finish this by tonight. I wanted a creatice way of people asking me VHL questions and get to know my player abit more.

And thanks for the questions green

Content: 3/3 Pretty solid write up on the interview. O'Malley and Cote? Them scrubs. LOL jk. Best of luck in the draft.

Grammar: 1/2 (Will note below the issues)

Appearance: 1/2 Maybe add color and pics for flare next time

Grade: 5/6

competativeness - competitiveness

benift - benefit

abit - a bit (2)

hightly - highly

devlopment - development

propect - prospect

thats - that's

defensice - defense

seperate - separate

Disipline - Discipline

ive - I've

im - I'm (numerous times)

• Senior Admin

Content: 3/3

Cool concept here. Don't think I've seen an interview done like this, so good thinking.

Grammar: 1/2

He got em' all. 

Appearance: 1/1

Looks good!

Overall: 6/6