Bite Size Berocka #11 - I'm sorry

Berocka

"The Spotify incident"

How could you @Berocka! We though you were better than this. Though the honesty of your apology was appreciated.😅

"Outing your own multi"

A bold move, certainly.

"Evil question plans"

Hmm, that's a pretty good stuff actually.

"New podcast"

Boot is pulling a Jardy and just not posting it until like 3 weeks later?

1) Down with the sickness, I guess? But no, not really.

2) I don't. Partially for environmental reasons, but also just lifestyle reasons. Don't particularly need one.

3) Only Americans make fun of people for saying z like zed (usually). Because that's how the rest of the world says it, so it just makes sense. But not really any standout word or thing, I guess. Just the general Aussie accent advantage making everything sound just a little bit funnier. Actually the way you say boot is kinda funny. Since you say it like it's spelled "buut".

You should instead apologize for stealing @MubbleFubbles bit with slow rolling what you were apologizing for for comedic effect.

We all know that you use a voice modulator to sound Australian and that you're actually an American teenager. I should point out that @N0HBDY ALSO has a goaltender who is destined to be an above average player on a mediocre team.

I'm listening to this podcast crazy late.

1. No

2. I actually don't own a vehicle, but my work truck is a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado

3. H is a good one. Most words you say sound nice. "Bite Sized Berocka" is good too.