Moscow's latest acquisition

Good afternoon! Pretty good graphics, nice to look at, there are no bright color solutions, the initials of the player are quite pleasant to read, in general, the picture leaves a feeling as if it is drawn. The color scheme is low-key, but rather calm, although in dark tones. True, the shape and body differ in style. The only face of the player resembles "whose name cannot be called", but otherwise everything is fine, even there is an emblem on the chest) 8.5/10

OD, as always you are making content that is absolutely wonderful. One of my favorite things that people do is make fantastic graphics that also look simple. I look at this and think "oh man, I could do that," and of course I would attempt it and fail miserably. Anyways, I love all aspects of this piece and I'm sure Brian will love it as well. One subtle thing you added is the cosmic background, which is a neat addiction and looks really good! Well done, as always! 10/10

You did some cool stuff on this graphic! I love the affects you put on the player to give it more of a cartoonish look. The font fits perfectly with the graphic and the dark but fitting background should also be accounted for. Not only that, your jersey swap seems to have done you justice, it looks well done and the Moscow logo on the jersey fits really well. To be honest, there really isn't much I can critique here, it's all very well done! 9.5/10 

Reviewing. First off, as a member of Moscow I welcome him to the team and I really love seeing graphics for Moscow players. The space theme maybe does not make sense for the team but I do like seeing something different so good job. The logo swap is nice although the gold and orange clash so some color change would have been good there. Good job overall and I hope to see more Moscow players hit the graphics section. Rating this one an 8/10.