for cow for dil

STZ

Review:  Wow!  What a great graphic.  I love the colors and the colored blended background which really makes the graphic pop and the player standout.  The only thing I would say that would make it just a little better would be to show the team logo a little better but that is a small and minor critique.  I wish I had that type of talent to make a similar graphic.  :)     Overall I would say as close to perfect as could be done.  10/10   

Review:

The background is absolutely stunning! One of the best.  The text is also top tier.  It fits in with the background splendidly.  The left render also fits in very nicely, it is very well shaded and is not too dark yet not too bright which I have to give you props for.  Although the right one is not my favorite, the helmet sticks out too much for my taste.  If maybe you could've made it a little less shiny then the graphic would've been ultra superb.  Well done! 9/10

Alright, this is a very simple and beautiful work. I actually enjoy the fact that you stuck with mainly grey and then for the cherry added the other colour. Am I fan of that specific colour? Not really and I think there are nicer colours to use for such standout, but tastes are different. Like the merge of the two renders, very nice. Text is good as well, although Im not a fan of the effects put on the "Rainhart" part. Overall it is a job well done!

Rating: 7.5/10