Adjusting to Life as a Parent of 2

Arce

My daughter was born on February 13th, super bowl Sunday. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions, trying to make sure our son feels as included as possible as well as adjusting to life with a newborn again. Fortunately I have still been able to max earn and take advantage of TPE opportunities presented to me in the VHL. If having a one week old and a 11 month old can still keep my VHL interest, it would take a lot apparently for it to be taken away. I’ve been a lot less active in Discord, but that will come back as Aurora gets on a schedule. Just letting the league know I’m still here, well alive and earning!😎

Congratulations! 

So... Did Shrek teach you about newborns as well the first time around? 

"They just eat and poop, and they cry... and then they cry when they poop and poop when they cry."

Why yes, I did watch Shrek 1, 2 and 3 on repeat for two years.

And Lilo and Stitch.

And Frozen.

30 minutes ago, Peace said:

Congratulations! 

So... Did Shrek teach you about newborns as well the first time around? 

"They just eat and poop, and they cry... and then they cry when they poop and poop when they cry."

Why yes, I did watch Shrek 1, 2 and 3 on repeat for two years.

And Lilo and Stitch.

And Frozen.

Thank you Peace! Ya know Shrek isn’t too far off the mark lmao. My son absolutely loves Frozen, it is apart of the morning routine. Can’t get him hooked on the other Disney movies like this one, so looks like I won’t be letting go for a while.

On 2/21/2022 at 5:26 PM, Arce said:

My daughter was born on February 13th, super bowl Sunday. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions, trying to make sure our son feels as included as possible as well as adjusting to life with a newborn again. Fortunately I have still been able to max earn and take advantage of TPE opportunities presented to me in the VHL. If having a one week old and a 11 month old can still keep my VHL interest, it would take a lot apparently for it to be taken away. I’ve been a lot less active in Discord, but that will come back as Aurora gets on a schedule. Just letting the league know I’m still here, well alive and earning!😎

Baby was born on the day of the rams wow