ROM/GEN; S82

VHL Bot

Just now, Minion said:

My team was too full and ummm it casing problems

You're losing Dvorak and probably also Shaw to the VHL. Taliferro and Desu are IA so they're a free third pairing. I get trading a forward since you have 12 but trading one of your four active defensemen and your sole active guaranteed returner is idk. Hope it works out though.

Just now, Spartan said:

You're losing Dvorak and probably also Shaw to the VHL. Taliferro and Desu are IA so they're a free third pairing. I get trading a forward since you have 12 but trading one of your four active defensemen and your sole active guaranteed returner is idk. Hope it works out though.

He will be a free agent on the offseason

You've been planning for seasons now lmfao, think you are having too much fun.. ask the assistant and think it through on all sides

Live WILL update for Rome and be their best defender soon enough, now that's something they planned for. Maybe not the biggest give away from you but it all adds up in the end

Edited by Zack

8 minutes ago, NSG said:

Well what do you want to do then

Can’t say but it involves a path where my roster isn’t over filled and I want to be able to let my prospects come up to the team with out having a space issue again something that’s going to hit me anyways chances of me resigning matty we’re low because of that meaning this way Geneva still gets something, I love everyone import but I do have a plan you just have to trust the process @Zackwhen you can I need to speak with you about something thanks friend 

12 hours ago, Mattylive3k said:

🤷

I would have resigned and for the minimal amount. This is my first go round in Vhl so I’ll do whatever is needed for the team to win.  Excited to help out my new team! 

I had a feeling you would resign it was more a I had I feeling it was unlikely for me to resign you so I sent you somewhere where they would want you back, we are going to have a almost full roster again next season right now I have four d already and two more joining the four D I have now was after your trade I do hope you

understand it was a hard choice to move you

On 2/28/2022 at 9:15 AM, Minion said:

I had a feeling you would resign it was more a I had I feeling it was unlikely for me to resign you

You understand you can talk to your own players right 

19 hours ago, Dil said:

You understand you can talk to your own players right 

I umm did  told him about the trade and things as it happened I didn't talk to him about a resign yet how ever as I known as a gm before the trade happen I would have far too much Dman and players next season usually I would talk resign after trade deadline, or if a player reaches out, sure if I had space I would 100% resign him but I dont have space so I moved him so the rush keep something in return. whether everyone likes the move doesn't matter, and the player was happy with his move to Rome in a chat in his dms so thank you all truly I do know what I'm doing