fragmented thoughts with fishy #8

fishy

1. it has been a hard week, personally, nationally, globally. i’m tired, so many people are tired, and time just keeps going. we all just keep going. what else is there to do but keep going
2. some people have been making chokes about relocating moscow. i think that’s dumb. the team is moscow menace, not vladimir putin menace. the russian people are protesting the invasion, they don’t want it. nobody says anything about changing team names for na franchises when they make another weird attack on humanity
3. i have tried to write a new bog update post. i’ll get there eventually. that shit is lowkey hard because i gotta figure out how to update without giving spoilers and determine what’s actually important enough to make the post but if it’s not long enough then it’ll be considered a shitty post but if it’s too long then it’ll be spoilers and yeah

7 hours ago, Spartan said:

I think we should just say "We're fucking working on it" and that'll address all the problems 

Can we get a TL;DR on that one. I'm afraid I'm not going to read something that long.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Spartan said:

I think we should just say "We're fucking working on it" and that'll address all the problems 

Funnily enough I’ve tried that one.