S82 Philadelphia Reapers Awards Show

S82 Philadelphia Reapers Awards Show

Introduction:

Good Afternoon my fellow VHLers! I've been tasked with hosting the Reapers Awards for Season 82 and I'm thankful for the opportunity. Before we start this ceremony, I'd like to thank @Masu Chan for a fantastic first season as the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. He did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for anyone else to be under as an Assistant, hopefully there's more years to come! I would also like to thank former Reapers General Manager @KaleebtheMighty for the banners used in these awards. As a reminder, even if you aren't nominated for an award, you were an important part to this team's success this season. Despite us getting bounced in the second round, we had an amazing season and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Let's get this show underway with the first award!

The Reserve Reaper Award

unknown-4-1.png

The first award we'll be handing out is the Reserve Reaper award. This said award is given to the Reaper who excelled at a limited bottom six role for the Reapers. They might've not had the most ice time, but their numbers and stat-lines showed that they have a bright future ahead of them!

The nominees for this award are: Gus Bentley, Budnik McDangle, and Chikeli Cholo!

The winner of the Reserve Reaper Award is: Chikeli Cholo, @bobikeb! Congratulations!

The Risible Reaper Award

unknown-6-1.png

The next award we have is the Risible Reaper award. This award is given to the Reaper who is seen by most as the Locker Room leader. They don't need to be the Captain, or the Alternate captain, however they always seem to take the lead and work to lift the spirits up of their fellow teammates. Even if they weren't wearing the "C" on their jersey, their destiny will be to wear one in the future, regardless of what team.

The nominees for this award are: Red Gaming, Siyan Yasilievich, and Gus Bentley!

The winner of the Risible Reaper Award is: Siyan Yasilievich, @badcolethetitan! Congraulations!

The Rough Reaper Award

unknown-9-1.png

The third award we'll be handing out today is the Rough Reaper award. The Rough Reaper award is given to the Reaper who isn't afraid to get to the dirty areas and throw hits on the ice. They're also known to stand up for the superstars on the team, something every team needs!

The nominees for this award are: Bobby Rockwell, Orr, and Ammon Tutankhamun!

The winner of the Rough Reaper Award is: Bobby Rockwell, @Kairi! Congratulations and thanks for sticking up for our teammates!

The Resilient Reaper Award

unknown-8-1.png

The fourth and second to last award we'll be handing out today is the Resilient Reaper award. This award is handed to a player who played the best in high pressure situations. It didn't matter if it was Game 7 of the Finals, or a normal regular season game, this player always had a cool head and performed when the team needed them most. They often ended up playing the most minutes and even if their points don't reflect how well they played, they still were a massive part of this team's success.

The nominees for this award are: Red Gaming, Dylan Powers, and Eldon Escobar.

The winner of the Resilient Reaper Award is: Red Gaming, @Lilpfigher! Congratulations!

The Righteous Reaper Award

unknown-10-1.png

The last and final award to hand out this season is the Righteous Reaper award. This award goes to the player that produced the most on the team, and played a massive part in the team's success throughout the entire season.

The nominees for this award are: Siyan Yasilievich, Sebastian Dokis, and Bob Chicoine.

The winner of the Righteous Reaper Award is: Sebastian Dokis, @Sebastien! Congratulations!

Closing Statement and Thanks:

That'll be the end of the award show for this season. We'd like to thank everyone who was apart of the Reaper's success this season, and we wish you well on your careers moving forward. It's been an amazing season, and hopefully we'll see you guys tiering it up in the big leagues very soon! Thanks everyone who played under @Masu Chan and I this season, you all hold a special place in our hearts. We'll see you guys again next season, and as always:

#LETSGOREAPERS

Nice job on this media spot! You do a really good job of breaking up the text and spacing it out which makes it a lot easier to read. Having the all the different graphics for the different awards is a really cool touch and they work we as secondary headings. I would maybe make the main paragraph text a little bit bigger to make that but more easy to read. All in all, great job! 9/10

On 3/19/2022 at 10:38 PM, badcolethetitan said:

The winner of the Risible Reaper Award is: Siyan Yasilievich, @badcolethetitan! Congraulations!

I'm just imagining watching an award show and having the host hand himself an award.🤣