Prague Phantoms Jersey Retirements

Acydburn

• Commissioner

With the Retirement of Robert Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito We had to put one of the biggest names in Prague's history into the rafters. 

Bouchard is 1st in assists, 2nd in points and tied for 3rd in games played in Pragues history

It is definitely deserved. 

75_Bouchard_V01.png

We also have another jersey retirement: Dominic Gobeil

While @Domcut his career short he still managed to become the 3rd highest goal scorer and 3rd highest in points in franchise history. 

Gobeils is also well deserved and will be hanging in the Prague rafters!

43_Gobeil_V01.png

Loved playing with these two, and thrilled to see them join Landry II in the rafters.

Congratulations @Gaikoku-hito and @Dom, two of the best teammates you could ever ask for!!

Oh wow unexpected and still tied to Dom only fitting both Jersies retired at the same time. @Dom

@Doomsdaywe learned from a great player and the honor is all ours for joining such a great player with our jersies being retired.

Edited by Gaikoku-hito

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Oh wow unexpected and still tied to Dom only fitting both Jersies retired at the same time. @Dom

@Doomsdaywe learned from a great player and the honor is all ours for joining such a great player with our jersies being retired.

That's on me, I should have retired Dom's last season but I dropped the ball with everything going on in my life.